- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
The shipping & handling charge for your order will be displayed once you have entered your billing information during the checkout process.
We offer a Standard Post Flat Rate of Shipping Australia Wide for AUD $10.00 and an Express Post Flat Rate of Shipping Australia Wide for AUD $15.00.
We dispatch orders every business day via Australia Post and, depending on product availability, will always aim to dispatch your order within 1-3 business days.
Note that we do not ship on weekends or public holidays.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Please refer to our Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions pages for further information on Privacy & Security.
RETURNS & REPLACMENTS
Returns & Refunds
- All items we sell have a warranty period of at least 12 months which is covered by the Manufacturer or Wholesaler.
- Any items returned for any reason will need to have the Original proof of purchase submitted at the time of return.
- Please order carefully as we do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or you have made an error in finalising your order (such as choosing an incorrect size or colour).
- We may allow a refund or exchange (at our election) on a case-by-case basis for such returns, provided that the item in question is:
- (a) returned within 14 days of receiving your order;
- (b) The product and packaging is in its Original condition.
- (c) The item is in re-saleable condition for example original tags and labels are still attached and the items are unworn, unopened and unused.
Please follow the returns process outlined below:
- We will provide you with a refund only when we receive the returned product.
- Except in circumstances where you have been sent an item that was not what you ordered, return postage is at your expense. When returning a product, please contact us via our phone number or email address.
- Once contacted we will advise you of the best way to return the product(s) and provide you with the details you will need such as a Return Authorisation Number.
- Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase.
- Replacement of products, refunds and repairs will not be made until the original product is received by us.
- We will not refund a purchase or replace a product where in our reasonable opinion the product has following sale to you become of unacceptable quality due to misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
Faults & Repairs
- You are entitled to a Refund OR Replacement if there is a "Major" failure of that product. This will be determined by the Manufacturer once the item is returned to them for "Assessment".
- You are entitled to a Refund OR Replacement if the items are significantly different from the sample or description.
- If the problem is "Minor" and can be repaired easily we will send the item back to the Manufacturer OR Repair agent for "Assessment" and repair.
- The Assessment process should be conducted within a reasonable time (14 working days). The 14 working days represents the maximum reasonable time frame for the item to be packaged, couried, assessed and or repaired and returned.
- The Wholesaler, Repair Agent or Manufacturer when conducting the "Assessment" will determine the below
- (a) There is a "Minor Fault" and the product can be easily repaired and the product returned within a reasonable time frame. (14 Working Days)
- (b) There is a "Major Fault" that cannot be repaired easily then YOU may choose a Refund or Replacement.
- (c) The Product has been damaged through "abnormal use".
- Unfortunately Rock Clothing Australia cannot offer a Repair, Refund OR Exchange if the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use, whether this is identified by Rock Clothing Australia, Wholesaler, Repair Agent or Manufacturer
Browse through the product range and select the items you want to purchase by adding them to your shopping cart. You may now want to select the Checkout option or you may wish to continue shopping Complete all steps of the Checkout process by confirming Billing Information, Shipping Information, Shipping Method and Payment. If you have a question regarding your order please use the Contact Us page to submit your enquiry and we will respond as soon as possible. Whilst we make every effort to keep product information online as up to date as possible, with such a vast product range on offer, it is possible for the website to display an item as available when it is in fact out of stock and either temporarily or permanently unavailable. If an item is out of stock or permanently unavailable, we will inform you via email and discuss options available to you for an exchange or refund.
PAYMENT, PRICING & PROMOTIONS
We accept payments by Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) via PayPal as well as PayPal transfers. Your payment will be processed when you complete all payment steps on the PayPal site. All prices are listed in Australian dollars.